+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1461
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    65
    Posts
    1,310
    I'd agree with that.

    I prefer camping to staying in a hotel.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  2. #1462
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,121
    hotel..and all it's conveniences!
    s'mores or hot dogs by the campfire
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

  3. #1463
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    hotel..and all it's conveniences!
    s'mores or hot dogs by the campfire
    done both recently.... s'mores.

    store bought smores or make it yourself?

  4. #1464
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,121
    make it yourself
    I prefer getting up an hour before work...to getting up just before leaving for work
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." ~ Corrie Ten Boom

  5. #1465
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    make it yourself
    I prefer getting up an hour before work...to getting up just before leaving for work
    I agree. helps to get one focused for the day... and i like to get my five minutes of seriousness out of the way.

    I prefer humor from seriousness to seriousness in humor.

  6. #1466
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I agree. helps to get one focused for the day... and i like to get my five minutes of seriousness out of the way.

    I prefer humor from seriousness to seriousness in humor.
    Only you....

    humor from seriousness

    I prefer Ryan Seacrest to Jeff Probst

  7. #1467
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Only you....

    humor from seriousness

    I prefer Ryan Seacrest to Jeff Probst


    I will also disagree. at least jeff looks manly.
    I prefer manly men to pretty men.

  8. #1468
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    I prefer men who have sense of humor.... AND aren't afraid to kill bugs

    Name some manly men that you prefer, Sen

    I prefer Jillian Barberie to Barbara Walters

  9. #1469
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I prefer men who have sense of humor.... AND aren't afraid to kill bugs

    Name some manly men that you prefer, Sen

    I prefer Jillian Barberie to Barbara Walters
    Hey now DVM, is that a challenge or an invitation

    I agree.

    I prefer Jillian barbieri to Meredith Viera.

  10. #1470
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Yes I agree... but I prefer Meredith to Star and Joy

    I prefer the man show to the view

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.