+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1361
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I'd agree with you as long as it's not in my tea.

    I prefer margaritas to daquaris.
    I agree.

    I prefer vodka martinis to gin ones.

    ~senrik the absolut lover.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #1362
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I'm not much for martinis, but I like gin better than vodka.

    I prefer my drinks on the rocks to slushed.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  3. #1363
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I'm not much for martinis, but I like gin better than vodka.

    I prefer my drinks on the rocks to slushed.
    OF those choices, on the rocks, but i prefer neat.

    I prefer jiuces to softdrinks.

    ~senrik the pure.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #1364
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    I prefer good old fashioned water... unflavored and non-carbonated!

    I prefer clean shaven to scruff

  5. #1365
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I prefer good old fashioned water... unflavored and non-carbonated!

    I prefer clean shaven to scruff
    I like variety personally... one of the easiest things a guy can do to change his looks....

    I prefer natural to shaved (in women)..

    ~senrik the grunge stylist
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1366
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I like variety personally... one of the easiest things a guy can do to change his looks....

    I prefer natural to shaved (in women)..

    ~senrik the grunge stylist
    Well, if you're going to leave it natural, don't flaunt it. And might I ask who the man in your avatar is?

    I prefer Spanish to French. It's easier to learn and memorize.

  7. #1367
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,593
    Spanish
    I prefer shaven armpits to 'natural'
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  8. #1368
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Spanish
    I prefer shaven armpits to 'natural'
    shaven... in that one area it matters.... for hygene....
    and haejin, the person in the av doesn't mind being made fun of..... why do you ask?

    shaved peaches or natural?

    ~senrik the shaven
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #1369
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    shaven... in that one area it matters.... for hygene....
    and haejin, the person in the av doesn't mind being made fun of..... why do you ask?

    shaved peaches or natural?

    ~senrik the shaven
    Senrik - how did I know you would be one to shave his peaches?


    I prefer 501's to 550's

  10. #1370
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Senrik - how did I know you would be one to shave his peaches?


    I prefer 501's to 550's
    bah I barely shave my face.... (see av)
    I agree... the way they fit (especially on a lady... yum)

    I prefer Old jeans to new ones.

    ~senrik the admirer of shapeliness.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.