+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1351
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    long ones.... this way I can keep up with the yung'uns.

    I prefer the smell of coffee to the smell of tea

    ~senrik the old fogie.
    I love the smell of good coffee. There's a coffee roasting company right around the block from my apt. It smells so good every morning. And the Wonderbread bakery is a block away also, and that smells good every afternoon. Ahhh, the smells of the city.

    I prefer the smell of bread baking to muffins baking.

  2. #1352
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I love the smell of good coffee. There's a coffee roasting company right around the block from my apt. It smells so good every morning. And the Wonderbread bakery is a block away also, and that smells good every afternoon. Ahhh, the smells of the city.

    I prefer the smell of bread baking to muffins baking.
    bread baking is one of my favorite scents.... makes the effort of making my bread from scratch worth it (ok, yeah eating it is fun too)

    I prefer fresh baked bread to mass produced bread.

    ~senrik the gourmand
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #1353
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Posts
    384
    I like fresh baked bread better too.

    I prefer a trip to a natural park over shopping at the mall.

  4. #1354
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I agree. I hate shopping.

    I prefer going to the zoo to an amusement park.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  5. #1355
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I agree. I hate shopping.

    I prefer going to the zoo to an amusement park.
    i disagree.... unless i can get in the cage with the animals.... and I can bring a grill.

    I prefer exotic meats to mystery meat.

    ~senrik the shocking.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #1356
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I agree, except for bear. It was pretty disgusting when I had it.

    I prefer deep fried alligator to pickled tongue.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  7. #1357
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I agree, except for bear. It was pretty disgusting when I had it.

    I prefer deep fried alligator to pickled tongue.
    I'm in the wrong side of the country for alligator.. but tongue is OK.... oy vey.

    I prefer chianti to fava beans.

    ~senrik the deli-goer.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #1358
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I agree with you.

    I prefer iced tea without lemon to iced tea with.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  9. #1359
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    I agree with you.

    I prefer iced tea without lemon to iced tea with.
    i love anything with lemon... or lemon peel.... or lemon grass.

    I prefer lemon to oranges.

    ~senrik the tart.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1360
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    64
    Posts
    1,313
    I'd agree with you as long as it's not in my tea.

    I prefer margaritas to daquaris.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.