+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1281
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,608
    I prefer Julio..
    I prefer tv thats a little loud to one you have to strain to hear
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  2. #1282
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I prefer Julio..
    I prefer tv thats a little loud to one you have to strain to hear
    I agree..... but always lose out to my wife.

    I prefer movies played loud to having them played quiet like.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #1283
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Loud... with surround sound

    I prefer turning up the radio to an awesome tune (ie anything sung by Stevie B ) to turning it down so that it's barely audible

  4. #1284
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Loud... with surround sound

    I prefer turning up the radio to an awesome tune (ie anything sung by Stevie B ) to turning it down so that it's barely audible
    i keep going back to the cliche's term "if its too loud, you're too old"
    nuff said.

    I prefer daytime TV (trash) to evening talk shows.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #1285
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Evening talk shows

    I prefer halter bikini tops to string bikini tops (for myself mostly)

  6. #1286
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Evening talk shows

    I prefer halter bikini tops to string bikini tops (for myself mostly)
    I agree. (for women mostly).

    I prefer loose jeans to tight ones (at least for meself)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #1287
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I agree. (for women mostly).

    I prefer loose jeans to tight ones (at least for meself)
    I don't even own a pair of jeans...weird huh?

    I prefer shorts to jeans.

  8. #1288
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Rear-end enhancing, for me!

    Low hip huggers or high waisted jeans

  9. #1289
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Rear-end enhancing, for me!

    Low hip huggers or high waisted jeans
    high waisted... no one likes butt cleavage from men...

    *I prefer* casual khaki's to uptight jeans.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #1290
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    high waisted... no one likes butt cleavage from men...

    *I prefer* casual khaki's to uptight jeans.
    I prefer khaki's as well.

    I prefer classic styles to trendy styles.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.