+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1121
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    9,584
    apple cider
    I prefer my coffee black..to anything in it.
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

  2. #1122
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    apple cider
    I prefer my coffee black..to anything in it.
    I like coffee with condensed milk.

    I prefer to wake up without alarms to being awakened.

  3. #1123
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I prefer to wake up without alarms to being awakened.
    Yep...so true.

    I prefer Stefnie Weir to Mo Collins.

  4. #1124
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    9,584
    steffanie
    I prefer iced tea WITHOUT lemon..
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

  5. #1125
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Yep...so true.

    I prefer 1984 by George Orwell to Brave New World by Adouls (sp?) Huxley..

  6. #1126
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Yep...so true.

    I prefer 1984 by George Orwell to Brave New World by Adouls (sp?) Huxley..
    No preference, I don't guess.

    I prefer live Christmas trees to artificial.

  7. #1127
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Artificial, mainly because it's easy to set up, take down, etc.

    I prefer CSI to Third Watch.

  8. #1128
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Artificial, mainly because it's easy to set up, take down, etc.

    I prefer CSI to Third Watch.
    from you, I'd believe that..... but I'll agree.

    I prefer satire to news.

  9. #1129
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    from you, I'd believe that..... but I'll agree.

    I prefer satire to news.
    I prefer news.

    I prefer past SNL casts to the current SNL cast.

  10. #1130
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I prefer news.

    I prefer past SNL casts to the current SNL cast.
    I agree....

    I prefer comedy that is funny rather than SNL

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.