+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: I Prefer..

  1. #1101
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    LOLOLOLOL...ME TOO! That could have something to do with the fact that I've played the violin since I was 8 and only learned the tuba for a semester as a class requirement.

    I would prefer having a beautiful singing voice to playing an instrument.
    no voice is as beautiful as the sound of a flute (or a recorder, for that matter)

    I would prefer to hear more bartone voices on the radio instead of falsetto.

  2. #1102
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    no voice is as beautiful as the sound of a flute (or a recorder, for that matter)

    I would prefer to hear more bartone voices on the radio instead of falsetto.
    I would agree with you there.

    I prefer taking roadtrips alone to having someone else in the car with me.

  3. #1103
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I would agree with you there.

    I prefer taking roadtrips alone to having someone else in the car with me.
    I prefer it alone as well. Preferably on a motorcycle.

    I prefer Motorcycling to driving.

  4. #1104
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I prefer it alone as well. Preferably on a motorcycle.

    I prefer Motorcycling to driving.
    I've never been on a motorcycle.

    I prefer Yellowstone Park to anywhere else in the entire world, such that I've seen.

  5. #1105
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I've never been on a motorcycle.

    I prefer Yellowstone Park to anywhere else in the entire world, such that I've seen.
    I rather like the jungles in malaysia, just don't wanna get lost there....

    I prefer the civilised exhurbs to the 'civilised' cities.

  6. #1106
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I rather like the jungles in malaysia, just don't wanna get lost there....

    I prefer the civilised exhurbs to the 'civilised' cities.
    I prefer hole-in-the-wall undiscovered restaurant treasures to trendy, chic "places to see and be seen".

  7. #1107
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I prefer hole-in-the-wall undiscovered restaurant treasures to trendy, chic "places to see and be seen".
    Depends if the hole-in-the-wall has good food

    I prefer dessert to main course

  8. #1108
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Depends if the hole-in-the-wall has good food

    I prefer dessert to main course
    I prefer cappucino to dessert!

  9. #1109
    senrik
    Guest
    cappuchino

    I prefer Restaurants with good food to restaurants to 'be seen' in.

  10. #1110
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    cappuchino

    I prefer Restaurants with good food to restaurants to 'be seen' in.
    I prefer McDonald's fries to Burger King's.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.