FREE Reality TV test for future fame

Check this out! (I did pretty bad... )

Free Reality TV Personality Test

Quote Originally Posted by RealityWannaBe
    Check this out! (I did pretty bad... )

Free Reality TV Personality Test
    relax it might be a scam

but i did as follows
    After starring in his favorite Reality TV show, senrik, the newest household name, found to his surprise, that the majority of viewers loved him. A network survey of over 10,000 television viewers was released just minutes ago, causing senrik to begin accepting requests for interviews and appearances worldwide.

Prior to his appearance on Reality TV, senrik was virtually unknown. Now, he has become one of the most sought after individuals among the "thirty something" crowd. Even senrik's spouse is feeling the effects of fame. Late-night phone calls, reporters on the lawn, and even the occasional photographer at the grocery store have made life quite different than just one year ago.

Overall popularity: 72%
    Chance of future fame: 87%
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

After starring in his favorite Reality TV show, Derek, the newest household name, found to his surprise, that the majority of viewers hated him. A network survey of over 10,000 television viewers was released just minutes ago, causing Derek to begin adjusting back to "reality."

Prior to his appearance on Reality TV, Derek was virtually unknown. Now, he has become the topic of quite a few one-liners among Generation X-ers. Suddenly, Derek has no trouble finding a date. In fact, he has been having trouble just maintaining some privacy. Late-night phone calls, reporters on the lawn, and even the occasional photographer at the grocery store have made life quite different than just one year ago.

Overall popularity: 57.5%
    Chance of future fame: 90%
    I will take that future fame and many dates lol

FORT Fogey
    They hated me, but 90% chance at fame!

FORT Newbie
    I don't care what that test said...I'm getting onto reality TV!

(it is kind of a neat idea, though...)

I'm glad to see that SOME of us were able to get a "chance at future fame"- :phhht

Overall popularity: 57%
    Chance of future fame: 90%

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Here's how I did:
    After starring in her favorite Reality TV show, Diana, the newest household name, found to her surprise, that the majority of viewers hated her. A network survey of over 10,000 television viewers was released just minutes ago, causing Diana to begin adjusting back to "reality."

Prior to her appearance on Reality TV, Diana was virtually unknown. Now, she has become one of the most sought after individuals among Generation X-ers. Suddenly, Diana has no trouble finding a date. In fact, she has been having trouble just maintaining some privacy. Late-night phone calls, reporters on the lawn, and even the occasional photographer at the grocery store have made life quite different than just one year ago.

Overall popularity: 46.5%
    Chance of future fame: 88%

Are most viewers of reality tv prodominantly women? Because women tend to hate me IRL... just kidding. Well maybe a little.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Here's how I did:
    After starring in her favorite Reality TV show, Diana, the newest household name, found to her surprise, that the majority of viewers hated her. A network survey of over 10,000 television viewers was released just minutes ago, causing Diana to begin adjusting back to "reality."

Prior to her appearance on Reality TV, Diana was virtually unknown. Now, she has become one of the most sought after individuals among Generation X-ers. Suddenly, Diana has no trouble finding a date. In fact, she has been having trouble just maintaining some privacy. Late-night phone calls, reporters on the lawn, and even the occasional photographer at the grocery store have made life quite different than just one year ago.

Overall popularity: 46.5%
    Chance of future fame: 88%

Are most viewers of reality tv prodominantly women? Because women tend to hate me IRL... just kidding. Well maybe a little.
    as if you ever had trouble finding a date....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    as if you ever had trouble finding a date....
    thank you darlin'

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    thank you darlin'
    well, someone had to tell you the incredibly obvious, dearie...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast