+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Crazy Night Collections

FORT Newbie

The Crazy Night Collections

This isn't a game persay its more of a collection of stories about crazy nights you recently had, post them, discuss them, do whatever you want with them. Even though the chances of us knowing anyone else in real life is slim, i only ask that no one involve the last names of themselves or other people. It might be good if you refrain from obvious terms and make them a little less obvious should a young innocent child somehow look at the post. Ex= Mary Jane... Spent the night together with...

Ive been doin this with my friends on Sunday for a couple months and it can be real fun. So ill post my story about this saturday and one day in the summer in a couple minutes. And ill leave you with a quote that I think everyone here will agree with after this thread has grown a little.

What a long strange trip its been.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    So are we just telling stories? How do you play this game?

FORT Newbie
    ya were just tellin stories in simpler terms

Taxman, since you've played this before and started this post, maybe you can go first.

FORT Newbie
    Alright heres what happened. (I changed the names and some of the spots are other peoples recollection of what happened, no one remembered everything.)

All week we've been planning a sleepover at my friends house, his name is Beef. It was gonna be more of a celebration because my team finished 4th in a wrestling tournament, which is suprisingly good since my team is only freshmen and sophomores. So I show up around 430 with Andy, and Ryan, 46 cans and a funnel. At 7 O clock his dad leaves and Lucy, Lexy, Sue, and Rick show up with my handel of Captain Morgon Parrot Bay. Everyone is havin a good time just sittin in the basement doin what we want, and then Megan and Jackie come with this kid James. So we start chillin and me and James decied to call his brother to get some MJ. While his brothers comin me and him are chillin in the corner and he shows me his gun, which is something im not used to seeing in my town, i didn't think much of it since no one was fighting. But James' brother shows up and starts a fight with Ryan, he hits him in the face twice. I didnt know about this cuz i was inside but then Ryan calls a bunch of his friends who are a quite cocked and they meet at Dunkin Donuts, there was about 10 of them and they were not very happy about Brian being hit. Meanwhile I wasnt feelin to great so i was talkin to the toilet for a couple minutes, and it sucked because i was havin a good time with Sue and then i dont feel to good. After a couple minutes i walk out the door to see Beefs dad in the hallway. We had to get the hell out of here and fast. Beefs dad was home, Ryan was starting a fight with someone who had a gun, and the police are going to Dunkin Donuts for an unknown reason (I still dont know what happened there) So Andy calls his sister who is baked off her ass and we pile 6 people into their crown vic and start driving, im lying on the floor so the police dont pull us over for bitchpacking the car. So we drove to the other side of town thinking of what to do. We had to find a place to spend the night without getting into any trouble. So the person who is driving us tells us that shes house sitting someones house and we can all crash there till the morning. I dont remember what time it was but i think it was starting to roll into the morning. So we get there and i talk to the toilet for a couple minutes and then we go outside and have a little session with MJ. We went to sleep and then they wake us up at 7 am telling us that we have to leave so Andy can go to a family party in another state. So we clean everything up and we pack into the car again, Ryan has a plastic bag with a whole shitload of empties and i got a funnel in my bag, so we start driving about 30 seconds later a nice officer of the local PD decieds to pull us over at 730 in the morning. It ends up part of Ryans blanket was hanging out the door. The cop pulls us over and opens Ryans door, the bag of empties was leaning on it and they shifted wieght and started to rattle, i knew we were all gonna be arrested and there was nothing i can do. Somehow the cop doesnt notice 42 cans banging together in a car. We got away with it. He said have a nice day and drive safely. We got the hell out of there and dropped Ryan and the empties off, Crashed at my neighbors house at around 830, and then got ready to do it again on Sunday night.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh, it's so fun to be young, Mr. Taxman. Enjoy while you can, Sweets. Just be careful, though... sounded like you were skating on thin ice.

Sorry to hear that you were making friends with the toilet so many times.

FORT Newbie
    lol most of the time me and the toilet dont talk to much but i got a little carried away, you sound like youve had some good times, tell us about one

+ Reply to Thread