+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The FORT Never-Ending Party Thread

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    It's official - I'm going to Vegas. ASAP

Actually that "bad" trip there was very liberating; I now take all my vacations that are more than short trips by myself. I can always find someone to bs with when I get "talky". The old biddies at the slot machine are always fun!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Here's one for you. Bruce and I are officially still married, but have been separated for a couple of years. We went to Vegas last August, and we both had dates with other people. (not that kind of dates...) I can deal with that kind of marriage.

Fremont was my favorite place actually...went there 2 nights and had a blast just hanging out. We actually got to see most of the hotels, just didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked to roaming around them with three people all trying to compromise what was going to be done and seen.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb1960
    Actually that "bad" trip there was very liberating; I now take all my vacations that are more than short trips by myself. I can always find someone to bs with when I get "talky". The old biddies at the slot machine are always fun!

Oh, that was you!

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    The night life is fun, but there is so much else to see. Did you go to the collesium (sp?) at Caesars Palace? Or the canals at the Venitian. Sooo cool. Or the light show on Freemont?
    I agree, thats why I let those two idiots go do their own thing! I mean, we have night clubs here for crying out loud! Yes, I looove Fremont street although some people find it "seedy". I love all the stuff in Vegas that make it be Vegas and nowhere else!

Vegas was built on "seedy" wasn't it?

Well if you ever need it for future refernce...if ya end up too messed up down at Fremont there's a hotel you can get that isn't TOO scary for $20/night. Believe me by the time I got up to the room I was scared of nothing and just happy to have a place to try and sober up for a few hours.

Last time I stayed in Vegas for 5 days by myself. I got aroom at the Imperial Palace which is older but nicely redone, that had a bathtub the size of a small kid's swimming pool for the regular room price! I also went there for on night this past September while I was on my way to the Utah National Parks, so I had one night of rambling on the Strip.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Well if you ever need it for future refernce...if ya end up too messed up down at Fremont there's a hotel you can get that isn't TOO scary for $20/night. Believe me by the time I got up to the room I was scared of nothing and just happy to have a place to try and sober up for a few hours.
    I've stayed on Fremont for a night before...at the 4 queens of course!

+ Reply to Thread