+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 4115 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 41141
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The FORT Never-Ending Party Thread

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Lucy, you had better eat. Ice tea does not a meal make. Jewelsy, sounds good if I liked seafood
    Oh, so there is another person out there who doesn't care for seafood?

  2. #112
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Don't tell anyone I actually *cooked*. It'll ruin my image.

    I have a magnet on my fridge that says "I don't cook, but you won't care"
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

  3. #113
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Oh, so there is another person out there who doesn't care for seafood?
    Star doesn't like seafood OR soup.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

  4. #114
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Star doesn't like seafood OR soup.
    Aw, Jewelsy you remembered You are right on both counts
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  5. #115
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    Don't tell anyone I actually *cooked*. It'll ruin my image.

    I have a magnet on my fridge that says "I don't cook, but you won't care"
    Keep it up Jewelsy and I'll designate you Assistant Supreme Chef of the Empire :chef

  6. #116
    Wonky snarkmistress Lucy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Playing kickball for the beer
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Keep it up Jewelsy and I'll designate you Assistant Supreme Chef of the Empire :chef
    I wish you could come cook for me, Jewels. I didn't eat because I couldn't think of anything I wanted (my cupboards mostly consist of varieties of pasta. )
    And add me to the non-seafood eating list. I do like shrimp, though. And hushpuppies. I once got laughed at by a waitress in Mystic, Connecticut for asking if they had hushpuppies. Needless to say, no sweet tea either. :mad:
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

  7. #117
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    11,829
    I love fish, but it has to be fresh. No fishy fish for me

    I love you guys, but just so we understand each other, I don't cook :nono
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I wish you could come cook for me, Jewels. I didn't eat because I couldn't think of anything I wanted (my cupboards mostly consist of varieties of pasta. )
    And add me to the non-seafood eating list. I do like shrimp, though. And hushpuppies. I once got laughed at by a waitress in Mystic, Connecticut for asking if they had hushpuppies. Needless to say, no sweet tea either. :mad:
    I never eat fish, but always order hushpuppies! weird pregnancy craving--I ate HP dipped in applesauce!

  9. #119
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    38
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I wish you could come cook for me, Jewels. I didn't eat because I couldn't think of anything I wanted (my cupboards mostly consist of varieties of pasta. )
    And add me to the non-seafood eating list. I do like shrimp, though. And hushpuppies. I once got laughed at by a waitress in Mystic, Connecticut for asking if they had hushpuppies. Needless to say, no sweet tea either. :mad:
    They didn't have *hushpuppies*? I *love* hushpuppies! Is that southern or something? I didn't realize that.
    I have been known to partake of a shrimp or lobster. Rarely, though.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  10. #120
    Rude and Abrasive Texicana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in the kitchen, darling!
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,842
    I have to want to cook.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.