+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The FORT Never-Ending Party Thread

Well, this isn't a lie, Shazz. You are a wonderful shazzmalicious writer
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Star.
    Ok, ferret story:
    I was at some friends' house for dinner last night. They have kids, and the kids have a ferret. A couple who were also there for dinner brought their Bichon Frise (sp? I don't even know if spell check will know that one -- anyway, white fluffy little dog).
    Well, there were two little girls upstairs playing, and we were all in the basement, shooting pool, when the girls come down screaming that the ferret's on the loose. We run up to check, and the ferret is ATTACKING the dog. It keeps leaping at the dog and biting its cheek and hanging on for its dear little ferret life. The dog seems willing to play but must first disattach the ferret, so it's swinging its head, and the ferret's body is flying back and forth like a flag. Eventually the dog's owner picks him up (the ferret literally jumping to try to catch him still) and we catch the ferret, put it back in its cage, and the drama is over. But it was funny to see, and SG is the first thing I thought of.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    I smell a ferret story in the immediate future...Hi Star!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hey, Stargazer!

I the spelchek I just had to say it here, too

It started with a friend that I have known all my life calling me up and asking me if I wanted to go out to Vancouver with him and a few other people. It was my turn to drive so I was the DD for the night, this turned out to be a very good thing. At first we went to his film school cause he had to do his demo reel. He also showed me around and showed me tons of the stuff. I ended up breaking off a knob from a sound machine. I put it back on but it wouldn't work so I left there pretty quick.

After that we went to Granville Island, which is a little area in Vancouver. When we got out of the car we had a guy come up to us with his life story, who was an obvious begger for cash and was full of it. If I remember right it was something like "My wife is pregnant and having our baby up in Kelowna. I need some bus money to take the greyhound up there so I can be with her. I had my car broken into and stolen. I would ask my mom but she died last month and my brother is in prison." He went on as I added my sarcastic quotes while he was talking. "My sister can't make it there because she just got laid off her job in Edmonton and has no money." I said "Oh my, you must be heart broken." He kept going on and on and on...kinda like me. In the end I told him I had no cash but if he wanted to I could lend him my bike and he could ride on up there. We walked away as he cursed me out.

Then we went into the bar where the 3 other guys got tanked and hit on allll the waitresses. My friend got so drunk he was walking to the bathroom and puked all over the floor. The really hot waitress, short hot brunette, just my type, was called to clean it up. Normally girls cleaning up puke isn't my thing, but this girl was so hot I decided to help her. We got to talkin, my girlfriend and I were on a break at this point to decide whether this long distance thing would work. It gave me the right to hit on her. I wasn't cheating! *I sound like Ross from Friends*

While I was pickin up my friends "dinner" she said...and I quote "You look like a younger George Clooney *laughed* Naw, I'm just kidding." We had a funny one on our hands folks. So I had "you look like a younger Monica Lewinsky." Now she laughed at this, as well as my drunk friends at the table who killed themselves over this one. She ended up giving me her phone number at the end of the night, but she lived over an hour away from me. I have seen her a few times since but we are just friends. She turned out to be one of the funniest girls I know.

But before we left my friend had puked on the floor, smacked a waitresses buttocal area and walked into a poll. And as we were driving home I had to pull over on the bridge because he had to puke again. This had to be one of the funniest nights you will ever see, but it doesn't sound as good written as it was live.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Star.
    Ok, ferret story:
    I was at some friends' house for dinner last night. They have kids, and the kids have a ferret. A couple who were also there for dinner brought their Bichon Frise (sp? I don't even know if spell check will know that one -- anyway, white fluffy little dog).
    Yeah that's how you spell Bichon, cute little buggers that they are! Great little anecdote!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Shazzy, don't be too modest, it doesn't suit you!
    But please don't *be* Modest-EE :snark

Edited to fix typo: Fine, okay... so I *didn't* use the spelchek. SUE ME!!!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 01-25-2004 at 07:44 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Clipsey, sounds like you are fun to hang out with! George Clooney, huh?? [IMG] http:\\home.alltel.net\kgrimm\ bitelip.gif [/IMG]
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Clipsey, sounds like you are fun to hang out with! George Clooney, huh?? [IMG] http:\\home.alltel.net\kgrimm\ bitelip.gif [/IMG]
    I don't look like him and she was just messin with me. I consider myself a younger Brad Pitt...but whatever you wanna call me

Lucy, you had me with the ferret story Maybe you'll be more intimidated the next time I pull out my ferret.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread