+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: The FORT Never-Ending Party Thread

Jewels--actually, don't laugh, but I've had a couple in my life. My hair's not as dyed anymore, though, and I haven't found any more.

Snow--Ok, I'm not really hitting on you. That "How are you doing" looks uncomfortably close to the standard FORT pick-up line.

SFG, did you get all the wisdom teeth pulled out around the same time? Hope you're feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I don't. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
    But you will. :phhht

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jewels--actually, don't laugh, but I've had a couple in my life. My hair's not as dyed anymore, though, and I haven't found any more.

Snow--Ok, I'm not really hitting on you. That "How are you doing" looks uncomfortably close to the standard FORT pick-up line.
    Oh, just admit it Manny... you *were* coming on to Snowie
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

JD, cherry chocolate sounds pretty . Have you made up your mind about the job?

Aw, who says I would mind if you were hitting on me?

Anyway in answer to you and everyone else's lovely questions of concern, I'm doing fine. My teeth were done last week, and I decided to schedule it after Christmas so I could still participate in repast and revelry, but before the New Year so I could still take advantage of my dental insurance for 2003.

My top teeth were easy-peasy, but the bottoms required some complicated oral surgery, so I'm still eating soft foods, but no longer look like a hamster hoarding food in my cheeks. The plus side is that after a week of baby food and Ensure, I've started the new year several pounds lighter, and people are all asking me "What have you done? You look great!"

Move over Atkins, I'm starting a new diet trend...the Tooth Extraction/Baby Food diet!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Thanks for all the good hair vibes peeps! And yes I did go to the pre-appointment-appointment, and it was good. It didn't turn out as "differently" as we talked about, but still, all was well. But it did take almost four hours to do. Yikes.

JD! Good to be updated on the job stuff.

Snowflake: you had wisdom teeth removed? No side effects, were there?
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    SFG, did you get all the wisdom teeth pulled out around the same time? Hope you're feeling better now.
    Yup. I'm an all or nothing kind of gal.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Snowflake: you had wisdom teeth removed? No side effects, were there?
    Yes, I've unfortunately lost all my wisdom.

Manny, thanks so much for researching the macaroni macarena.

+ Reply to Thread