+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Can Change Place With Anyone In The World, Who Would It Be ?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar

If You Can Change Place With Anyone In The World, Who Would It Be ?

For me, I would like to change places with Kelly Osbourne. They are the followers of rocker daddy Ozzy Osbourne. With all the success, they don't even need to do much and they have alot of money (I presume) and well-known parents. She can even get a record deal (even though she can't really sing that well).

Brad Pitt. He is rather a sexy man and which male won't give in to having a beautiful wife like Jennifer Anniston ?

Jimmy Buffet.

He only works a couple of months a year, and spends the rest of the year hanging out on his boat or flying his airplane. How cool would that be?

I'm sure that I'll think of another.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'm sure I'll think of someone more interesting later, but the other day I was really envying Kate Hudson (Goldie Hawn's daughter, right?). She's young, pretty, talented and just seems like she has an awesome family life going on.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Justin Timberlake. Being the man of the year, it sure feels good to have so many fans and female fans and all the respect. Sure will feel great to be the one to be, quote on quote...

"Take The Boy Out Of The Band"

FORT Fogey
    Kate Bosworth from Blue Crush and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. 1st off, shes a total cutie. 2nd, shes famous without being totally in the spotlight and doesn't have to worry too much about crazy paparazzi, 3rd, shes going out with Orlando...

I would trade with Madonna in a heartbeat.Or Jennifer Aniston.Imagine being married to Brad.I guess then I'd be married to AmazinRaceGUY.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

FORT Newbie
    I would be Faith Hill. She's so pretty and happy.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Trump's live-in girlfriend for a little while. It would be so fun to be lavished in riches! Plus, have you seen how hot she is? Flawless, I tell ya.

FORT Fogey
    are you kidding dvm? That place is so gaudy! I'd have a headache going in there... I'd probably trade places with someone who has lots of money just long enough to transfer all my money to me... then I'd like to change back.... I like my life, but I'd also like to get out of debt.

Yes kids, its fun to be 20... you can easily get up to 12,000 Dollars in debt!!!! something to look forward to for some, something to regret while looking back, and if you don't fit into one of these categories then I hate you..... (just kidding)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    are you kidding dvm? That place is so gaudy! I'd have a headache going in there... I'd probably trade places with someone who has lots of money just long enough to transfer all my money to me... then I'd like to change back.... I like my life, but I'd also like to get out of debt.

Yes kids, its fun to be 20... you can easily get up to 12,000 Dollars in debt!!!! something to look forward to for some, something to regret while looking back, and if you don't fit into one of these categories then I hate you..... (just kidding)
    I said FOR A LITTLE while. This is my fantasy, and I wanna know what it feels like to be spoiled for a change. Plus I don't want to marry Trump, I just want to help him burn some cash.

Don't even get me started on my debt... it's monstrous... I'm up to a little more than $12.5K. It's so stressful trying to pay it down, especially when you're making peanuts at some underpaying marketing job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast