+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Survivor/Big Brother (and others) Games!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    They probably were required to send all conversations to the person, so that the guy knew what was happening at all times.

We are playing as Survivors from Season 4: The Marquesas, that's why this season is said to have taken place there. And we filled out a questionarre about favorites and wrote him a biography (in 3rd person) for the profiles.
    Also, yeah, he did ask us to e-mail him confessionals about how we were feeling about the other people and our place in the tribe and just whatever else we wanted to say and also send IM conversations so he could write up the episodes. The less he got, the less interesting the episode is. Like, Episode 1 was long and Episode 2 was a good length, but you'll see when Episode 3 comes out tonight that we didn't send much in around that time. (I got the episode e-mailed to me). So, yeah, that's why I said earlier that a lot of these online games are more in depth, but it has a great result. I love playing in a game where I get to read the episodes after it's all over!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    For the new BB game, I diary room (PM) would be really fun, I don't know if the host would be able to post the diary entries in public or not. But it sounds like a good "twist"....

FORT Regular
    Congrats on making it to the Jury!!
    "Everyone is ugly in thier own way" - SurvivorFreak

"So much time, so little to do" - Garfield

This was a really long time ago that I started this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that he's accepting applications for Season 4: The Outback. I applied for it, but I don't know if he'll want me again since I got second place in Marquesas. Here It Is! Also, I believe he has links on the website to E2 (E-Squared) Gaming and ORG which are Online Relaity Game Websites that have links to all kinds of Survivor, Big Brother, Mole, Amazing Race, and whatever other types of games you can apply for, in case anyone here is interested.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12