+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 342 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Artistes: Like Or Hate

I'm probably going to get tarred and feathered for this, but I never have been a really big Elvis Presley fan.

Elvis Costello?

I like Elvis Costello. I only have one of his albums, but it is the two cd set The Best Of Elvis Costello, and i listen to it on a regular basis.
    I'm also not an Elvis Preseley fan.

The Doors?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

I like the Doors. Once again, a band that was ahead of its time.

Elton John?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Prince?

I loved Prince in the late 80's. Purple Rain is a great album. After he changed his name he fell off the face of the planet as far as i was concerned.

Van Halen? / Van Hagar?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I don't hate them, but I don't really like them either

KISS?

Kiss is one of my all time favorites. When I was a kid my brother went to see the concert that KISS Alive II was recorded at. I was too young to go. :mad:
    I even own all thier individual albums they did in '78.

Fine Young Cannibals?

They might be giants

Like. That reminds me, someone told me their last cd was a kids cd. I have to get that.

XTC?

Used to like.

Janis Joplin?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread