+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1002 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Christmas Party

FORT Fogey
    Just thought I'd come in here to share my avatar, which is a very special part of every Christmas Eve. good ole TNT I think its on? Hilarious movie and y'all better go watch it.

Carry on with your non-virgin eggnog and sexy santa strippers :

FORT Fogey
    Pinkie,, I just watched this YESTERDAY while decorating the tree! It is a MUST!!

"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!" oh love that one!!

I watch that movie almost every time it's on. I love it!

I'm starting a present wrapping booth for all of us. I've bought enough wrapping paper this year to start my own paper store.
    So bring your gifts over to my corner and I'll wrap them and put on some pretty bows (not the stick on kind!).

OH, and pass the eggnog, non-virgin please.

Hi, all. West coast representin' with this delicious carton of soy-based egg nog.
    It's egg nog "flavored."

FORT Fogey
    Glenna , I will help!! I love to wrap presents!!
    Egg nog for you!! Anyone want a mint shake from Sonic?? I might go out!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Hi, all. West coast representin' with this delicious carton of soy-based egg nog.
    It's egg nog "flavored."
    Silknog?

FG, I've never had one, but it sounds good to me! If it's anything like mint chocolate chip ice cream I'm sure I'd love it. BTW, the Silknog sounds gross. I'll be passing on that.

Anyone have a recipe for rice crispie treats? I wanted to make some, but when I went to the store tonight to buy rice crispies, there was no recipe listed on the box. Is that normal? I always thought they listed that on the outside of the box. If anyone has it and would post it, I'd appreciate it.

Hey FG, you can come on over and help me wrap. You DO make your own bows, right? Right???

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I've always made my crispie treats like this:

1 box rice crispies
    1 bag large marshmallows
    1 stick butter (or margarine, butter tastes better)

melt butter and marshmallows, add crispies. easy as pie!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    FG, I've never had one, but it sounds good to me! If it's anything like mint chocolate chip ice cream I'm sure I'd love it. BTW, the Silknog sounds gross. I'll be passing on that.

Anyone have a recipe for rice crispie treats? I wanted to make some, but when I went to the store tonight to buy rice crispies, there was no recipe listed on the box. Is that normal? I always thought they listed that on the outside of the box. If anyone has it and would post it, I'd appreciate it.

Hey FG, you can come on over and help me wrap. You DO make your own bows, right? Right???

ABSOLUTELY!! is there any other way?? Actually, I went to the 1/2 off holiday picks and sprays sale at Hobby Lobby sale and go tons of ribbon and little things to tuck in my packages to make them look great!!

Want me to start making gift tags??

FORT Fogey
    Good recipe for " people puppy chow"

12 oz. box Crispix cereal
    1/2 cup butter
    1 cup peanut butter
    12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
    2 to 3 cups powdered sugar

In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking, until mixture is melted and smooth. Place the cereal in another large bowl and pour the melted mixture over the cereal. Stir until the cereal is thoroughly coated. Pour the powdered sugar into a large plastic food bag. Pour the coated cereal into the powdered sugar and shake until it is well covered with the sugar. Pour the cereal onto wax paper to cool and dry. Store in tightly covered containers at room temperature.

+ Reply to Thread