+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #4691
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    I'll bite my tongue and just say neither.

    blerg.

    emeralds or rubies?

  2. #4692
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    I'll bite my tongue and just say neither.

    blerg.

    emeralds or rubies?
    ermeralds. rubies are for telescopes.

    gold or diamonds?

  3. #4693
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,336
    diamonds...more sparkle.
    sapphires or amethyst
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  4. #4694
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    diamonds...more sparkle.
    sapphires or amethyst
    sapphire just on color alone.

    roses or daisies?

  5. #4695
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,336
    daisies - more cheerful
    white gold or yellow gold
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  6. #4696
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    LONG STEM ROSES

    Tulips or daffodils

  7. #4697
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    LONG STEM ROSES

    Tulips or daffodils
    tulips, there is something vaguely erotic abt them (or maybe i have seen too many paintings by Georgia O'Keefe).....

    Red, White, yellow, or pink roses?

  8. #4698
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,336
    red...
    country music or classical
    "Dogs teach us a lot of things, but none more important than to love unconditionally." ~ Unknown

  9. #4699
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    tulips, there is something vaguely erotic abt them (or maybe i have seen too many paintings by Georgia O'Keefe).....

    Red, White, yellow, or pink roses?
    Honestly, Senrik! Only you would turn that into some kind perverted statement!!

    My favorite flower on the planet is a lavendar long stem rose. Second favorite is red, so given those choices I'd say red.

  10. #4700
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Honestly, Senrik! Only you would turn that into some kind perverted statement!!

    My favorite flower on the planet is a lavendar long stem rose. Second favorite is red, so given those choices I'd say red.
    look at the work of Georgia o'Keefe and you'll understand... I'm not a pervert.... really I'm not...

    lilies or pansies?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.