+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #4521
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,897
    Meatloaf is good. Mmmm.
    Ok, that's a tough one, dvm. I guess hair wouldn't be so bad. AT least it's not permanent.

    Turkey or chicken?

  2. #4522
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I really have no preference in this type of thing.

    Optical or trackball? As in a computer mouse.
    trackball, I am left handed. Really I prefer a tablet....

    tampons or pads?

  3. #4523
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    EWWWW Sen! I am not answering that here.... this is place for wholesome family fun

    Would you rather your woman have big thighs or cankles

  4. #4524
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Meatloaf is good. Mmmm.
    Ok, that's a tough one, dvm. I guess hair wouldn't be so bad. AT least it's not permanent.

    Turkey or chicken?
    nothing is permananent... thats why they invented razors and deodorant.

    turkey, so I can get my dose of tryptaphan (?sp)

    christmaas dinner: turkey or ham?

  5. #4525
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    I'm not thinking abt food at Christmas...

    Pencil Skirt or mini

  6. #4526
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    EWWWW Sen! I am not answering that here.... this is place for wholesome family fun

    Would you rather your woman have big thighs or cankles
    I thought you LIKED gross out humor.

    I like thighs actually.

    your s/o: chicken chest or goose neck?

  7. #4527
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Yikes! Toughie.... goose neck... it's easier to fix with simple surgery.

    Yuppie Car: BMW or Audi

  8. #4528
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I'm not thinking abt food at Christmas...

    Pencil Skirt or mini
    lol someone is being saucy today..... .
    Mini.... just not on me....

    snow or rain?

  9. #4529
    Moon Skin Child
    Guest
    Both...I like precipitation in any form.

    Swedish Fish or Gummi Bears?

  10. #4530
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Yikes! Toughie.... goose neck... it's easier to fix with simple surgery.

    Yuppie Car: BMW or Audi
    beemer.... I have never met a non-beemer yuppie...
    (someday i might tell you the story).

    Old man car... Oldsmobile or buick?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.