+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #4461
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    pasta
    tuna noodle casserole or mac and cheese
    generally tuna.... but sometimes when i wanna have a little fun, I'll go mac and cheese.

    Theme restaurants or theme parks?

  2. #4462
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    9,667
    theme parks
    amusement parks or zoos?
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

  3. #4463
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Buckeye state
    Posts
    9,667
    romano
    mozzarella or cheddar
    "Show a dog an ounce of love and he'll be your friend for life." ~ Stuart and Linda Macfarlane

  4. #4464
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    theme parks
    amusement parks or zoos?
    I've seen how kids act in amusement parks... are you sure there is a difference?

    parks or lawns?

  5. #4465
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    romano
    mozzarella or cheddar
    mmm nothing like fresh mozzarella...

    salami or peperoni

  6. #4466
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I've seen how kids act in amusement parks... are you sure there is a difference?

    parks or lawns?

    lawn. I prefer to stay in my own grass - you never know what's in that park grass.


    carport or garage?

  7. #4467
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    lawn. I prefer to stay in my own grass - you never know what's in that park grass.


    carport or garage?
    carport.... who really keeps their car *IN* the garage anyway.... its just a place to store stuff....


    cuervo or Chinaco Anejo?

  8. #4468
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    mmm nothing like fresh mozzarella...

    salami or peperoni

    oohhhh, fresh mozzarella....yummy.


    salami.


    sweet pickles or dill pickles

  9. #4469
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    carport.... who really keeps their car *IN* the garage anyway.... its just a place to store stuff....


    cuervo or Chinaco Anejo?

    There was a time when Jose was my best friend. And I'm a very loyal friend.


    dinner at the table or dinner in front of the tv

  10. #4470
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    oohhhh, fresh mozzarella....yummy.


    salami.


    sweet pickles or dill pickles
    I like mine half sour actually.

    bloody as hell or purnt to a crisp (your burgers)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.