+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #4191
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    The Tigers, someday they have to get better!

    The Bengals or the Browns?
    the bengals.

    The Seahawk or The Jets.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #4192
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    If only I knew what you are referring to with The Seahawk.

    The Chisox or the Cubs?

  3. #4193
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I have no plans to see Kill Bill, and if I'm not mistaken, Pedro directed Mama Y Tu Tambien (I might have gotten the words mixed up). I'll pick Pedro, then.

    Saying the curse word or using body language to depict the phrase?

  4. #4194
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    If only I knew what you are referring to with The Seahawk.

    The Chisox or the Cubs?
    Seattle has this football team, called the seahawks.... not a good team mind you, but hey, its owned by Paul Allen.

    Go go cubbies.

    The Cubs or the Red Sox?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  5. #4195
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I have no plans to see Kill Bill, and if I'm not mistaken, Pedro directed Mama Y Tu Tambien (I might have gotten the words mixed up). I'll pick Pedro, then.

    Saying the curse word or using body language to depict the phrase?
    I can always find more creative ways to curse other than the 'eff' word or the finger. (although some trees I know seem to like the finger... see av).

    sly remarks or cutting wit?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #4196
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Sly is sometimes more effective than wit, but this time I'll go with wit.

    People who restate the obvious or people who talk to themselves for no apparent reason?

  7. #4197
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Sly is sometimes more effective than wit, but this time I'll go with wit.

    People who restate the obvious or people who talk to themselves for no apparent reason?
    The second. everyone does that at one time or another.... we call it 'insanity'.

    People who mock mental illness or people that mock human nature?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #4198
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Eh, tough choice... Red Sox. Just to see that SOME teams from the northeast beside the Yanks can be winners.

    Knitting a hat or crocheting a hat?

  9. #4199
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Eh, tough choice... Red Sox. Just to see that SOME teams from the northeast beside the Yanks can be winners.

    Knitting a hat or crocheting a hat?
    I'm a lazy sop. I prefer buying a hat.

    Skiiing: freestyle, Cross country, nordic or downhill?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  10. #4200
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Uh, freestlye, I guess. Even though I can't ski.

    Faust or Dorian Grey?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.