+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #3941
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    Freddy Kruger. At least he spoke.

    The Ring or The Exorcist?

  2. #3942
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Eyesight is too precious to lose.

    Endurance or those quick bursts of energy?
    endurance... too bad I dont have it.

    steady working or fast brief jolts of work.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #3943
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Freddy Kruger. At least he spoke.

    The Ring or The Exorcist?
    I never saw the ring, and I hear the Japanese version was better. so I'll go with it.

    'Wings of Desire', or 'City of Angels' ?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #3944
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    endurance... too bad I dont have it.

    steady working or fast brief jolts of work.
    Sen, I'm surprised. I somehow pictured you as a man of stamnia. Hmmm.]


    Fast brief jolts of work. I actually get more done that way.

    Men with stamina or women with stamina?

  5. #3945
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Sen, I'm surprised. I somehow pictured you as a man of stamnia. Hmmm.]


    Fast brief jolts of work. I actually get more done that way.

    Men with stamina or women with stamina?
    me too. on both of those.

    men with stamina.... most of the time they need it for those women with stamina...

    games of skill or of passion?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #3946
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I never saw the ring, and I hear the Japanese version was better. so I'll go with it.

    'Wings of Desire', or 'City of Angels' ?
    Are you having an identity crisis? I was under the impression you weren't into wearing skirts and stockings anymore.

    Identity crisis or choosing to cross-dress?

  7. #3947
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Are you having an identity crisis? I was under the impression you weren't into wearing skirts and stockings anymore.

    Identity crisis or choosing to cross-dress?
    choosing to crack wise, as usual.

    enjoying time alone or enjoying it with company.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #3948
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    me too. on both of those.

    men with stamina.... most of the time they need it for those women with stamina...

    games of skill or of passion?

    excellent question. I'll take games of skill played with tremendous passion. and pass the question on:

    games of skill or passion?

  9. #3949
    The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Moorhead, Minnesota
    Age
    26
    Posts
    692
    Games of skill... Passion comes later when you acquire skills.

    Public Schooling or Private Schooling or Home Schooling?
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

    SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

  10. #3950
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,551
    private
    chili, chicken noodle soup or clam chowder?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.