+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #3161
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Depends on the crouton!

    Home Depot or Lowe's?
    lowes... better selection, but farther away.

    Home depot or Fred Meyer.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  2. #3162
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I've never been on a cycle (they kinda scare me) so car.

    Universal Studios or Disneyworld?
    I've never done either... so disneyworld.

    by water or by road?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #3163
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lowes... better selection, but farther away.

    Home depot or Fred Meyer.
    Never been to Fred Meyer - we don't have one.

    Digital clock or regular face clock?

  4. #3164
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I've never done either... so disneyworld.

    by water or by road?
    I've never been on a big boat cruise, but I've gotten seasick on a dinner cruise on a lake in FL, so I guess car. I'd rather say water though.

    Get seasick or have a hangover?

  5. #3165
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Never been to Fred Meyer - we don't have one.

    Digital clock or regular face clock?
    regular... (kinetic powered natch)

    atomic clock timed or people timed
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #3166
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    I've never been on a big boat cruise, but I've gotten seasick on a dinner cruise on a lake in FL, so I guess car. I'd rather say water though.

    Get seasick or have a hangover?
    I have never in my life had a hangover... even on weird benders downing bacardi 151 all night....


    all the same I thinkI prefer seasickness (which i do get)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #3167
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    regular... (kinetic powered natch)

    atomic clock timed or people timed
    Atomic clock - I like having the "right" time.

    Daylight saving time or get rid of it?

  8. #3168
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Atomic clock - I like having the "right" time.

    Daylight saving time or get rid of it?
    get rid of the darned thing.....

    same time throughout the US or time zones?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #3169
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    get rid of the darned thing.....

    same time throughout the US or time zones?
    Definitely time zones.

    English as the official national language or no official language?

  10. #3170
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Definitely time zones.

    English as the official national language or no official language?
    no official language.... makes life interesting.

    English or bad english as the official language?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.