+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

  1. #2821
    Ready? haejin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,924
    I'm not very good at either...I'll choose the one where chances of getting injured are lowest.

    Speedskating or ice skating?

  2. #2822
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Doesn't really matter to me. Just as long as I get to see a good duel between the pitchers or a slugfest of the two teams.

    Yoga or treadmill running?
    Both remind me of hamsters on a wheel.... give me honest labor personally.

    starirmaster or aerobics?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  3. #2823
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    I'm not very good at either...I'll choose the one where chances of getting injured are lowest.

    Speedskating or ice skating?
    I think I'd look silly in a frilly pink dress, so speedskating.

    Ice fishing or curling?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #2824
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I think I'd look silly in a frilly pink dress, so speedskating.

    Ice fishing or curling?
    Since I've never curled, I'll have to choose ice fishing.

    Fly fishing or rod/reel fishing?

  5. #2825
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Both remind me of hamsters on a wheel.... give me honest labor personally.

    starirmaster or aerobics?
    Stairmaster - aerobics is too "bouncy".

    Jogging on an indoor track or outdoors?

  6. #2826
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Since I've never curled, I'll have to choose ice fishing.

    Fly fishing or rod/reel fishing?
    I think i would prefer fly fishing.

    Picnics or formal dinners?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  7. #2827
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Stairmaster - aerobics is too "bouncy".

    Jogging on an indoor track or outdoors?
    if i were to do either, it would be outdoors....
    bouncy? I'll have to picture that..... (confused look)

    jogging or cross country skiing.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #2828
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I think i would prefer fly fishing.

    Picnics or formal dinners?
    I prefer picnics.

    Eating by candlelight or eating by natural light?

  9. #2829
    Reformed Perfectionist G.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Lake Wildwood, CA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    if i were to do either, it would be outdoors....
    bouncy? I'll have to picture that..... (confused look)

    jogging or cross country skiing.
    Jogging also too bouncy...lol. Cross-country skiing.


    Bowling or croquet?

  10. #2830
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    croquet

    bocce ball or shuffleboard?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.