+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You Choose.....

FORT Fogey
    Chemistry, but Physics should be an option there (I do have a BS in Physics, with a double major in Human Development and Psychological Services! )

Permanently gain 50 pounds overnight or permanently lose 50 IQ points overnight?

I need to get out more bloonman's Avatar
    i]Originally posted by AnnaRHR [/i]
    Chemistry, but Physics should be an option there (I do have a BS in Physics, with a double major in Human Development and Psychological Services! )

I'm impressed, Anna! I was a physics major for a year and worked for 6 years at UT in the Radio Astonomy department. My question was more a tongue-in-cheek thing for drkim, who is a professor in chemistry (drchem?).

Permanently gain 50 pounds overnight or permanently lose 50 IQ points overnight?

I gotta go with the weight gain, IQ is too precious a thing.

skydive or scubadive?

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

FORT Fan
    Scubadive, my husband is finishing up his training for a pilot's license for small planes and no thank you.

Nursing home or asylum for the insane?

Originally posted by ldmarie
    Scubadive, my husband is finishing up his training for a pilot's license for small planes and no thank you.

Nursing home or asylum for the insane?
    Asylum for the insane--I always wanted to meet Mozart and Napoleon.

Apple or PC?

"I have abandoned my search for truth, and am now looking for a good fantasy." ~ Ashleigh Brilliant

FORT Fogey
    PC definitely! I have a brand new Apple and a two-year-old PC in my office at work and I usually use the PC. And my home computer is a PC of course!

Being sick or taking care of a sick baby?

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    PC definitely! I have a brand new Apple and a two-year-old PC in my office at work and I usually use the PC. And my home computer is a PC of course!

Being sick or taking care of a sick baby?

Taking care of a sick baby. (When you're sick, you feel miserable--when a baby is sick you feel even worse because you can't always make it better).

more effeminate: Jack from Will and Grace
    or
    R2D2 from Star Wars?

FORT Fogey
    Haven't seen Star Wars, so I'll have to go with Jack... My husband is a big Sci Fi fan and he tries to get me into it, but it hasn't worked...

Work at a job you hate or be unemployed?

FORT Fan
    Neither, that's why I'm self-employed. Well, sometimes I wish I could go on unemployment.

Having stubborn acne or loosing your hair?

FORT Fogey
    I guess losing my hair, because I could always get a short hair cut, although I really like my hair...

A week without bathing or a month without brushing your teeth?

FORT Fan
    A week w/o brushing your teeth, you could always chew gum or eat mints (or scrape the gunk off with your fingernails), I think it's more difficult to keep the rest of your body feeling fresher.

Start a conversation with a stranger or argue with relatives?
    Last edited by ldmarie; 06-15-2003 at 01:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread