10 Things You Shouldn't Do If You Haven't Started Your Homework (And It's Due The Next Day)
1. Forget you have homework due the next day.
2. Worry About It
3. Turn in another assignment and only change the date and title
4. Look something up on the web, copy it and turn it in as your own
5. Tell the teacher your dog ate it.
6. Tell all your friends about your troubles, then don't show up at school the next day.
7. Tell your teacher that he/she is senile and didn't remember the A+ homework that he/she already graded.