Name 10 things you shouldn't say/do on an airplane:
1. My son is an aircraft maintenance engineer for this airline; he says they are always cutting corners to save money.
2. Imply that you have a knife or other sharp weapon on your person.
3. Pee in the aisle because they won't let you go to the bathroom when stalled on the runway *cough*Gerard Depardieu*cough*
4. Try to knock on the door to the cockpit.
5. Repeatedly kick the seat back of the person in front of you.
6. Argue and/or get belligerent with a flight attendent.
7. Allow your child to run wild and pester other passengers
8. Scream unnecessarily so as to create panic