Name Ten Things You Don't Want to Overhear in a Restaurant:
1. "I heard they had a problem with E. coli in this restaurant."
2. One server saying to another: "Trust me, they'll never notice that you dropped that entree on the floor. Just pick it up, replate it, and go!"
3. Clear those tables quickly, there's a birthday party of little kids coming in!
4. "Don't go in the kitchen right now - Steve and Becky are doin' it again!"
5. I hear they've had problems with staff stealing credit card numbers here.
6. Are those new menus in yet? The price hikes will sure improve our tips!
7. What do you mean they lost their alcohol license?
8. THREE critter control vans just pulled up out back!
9. The kitchen is on fire.