Name Ten Things You Shouldn't Say or Do When Meeting a Significant Other's Family for the First Time:
1. Drink too much.
2. Thank you for raising your son to be so "giving" - especially in the bedroom.
3. Serve yourself first at dinner.
4. Turn to your S.O. and say, "You didn't tell me insanity ran in your family!"
5. "How can such a nice looking guy have such homely-looking parents?"
6. Flirt with the parent.
7. Steal something you see that you'd like to have.
8. Talk about your sex life.
9. Talk about how your childhood home is so much nicer than their home.