Name 10 Things You Shouldn't Do at the Dog Park
1. Fail to clean up after your dog.
2. Stupidly stand by the gate, holding it open while calling your dog, never bothering to think that another dog might charge through the gate in the meantime.
3. Tell someone their dog would do really well on the "most ugly dog" circuit.
4. Let your darling child run unsupervised through the area, because he/she wants to see all the nice doggies and then act appalled when he/she is accidentally knocked down by dogs more interested in playing with each other than him/her. It's a dog park. They're not there to amuse your child. They're there to play with one another.
5. Dress your dog in anything that could and probably would be embarrassing for the pooch.