Ten things not to do/say in a laundromat:
1. Set the machines on fire.
2. Ask, Can I put my dirty undies and socks in your washer? I ran our of quarters?
3. When someone's back is turned you put something pink or red in with the whites.
4. Ask, Would you like to see my collection of dryer link at my crib?
5. Urinate on someone's just-cleaned-out-of-the-washer laundry.
6. Say, "I like your boxers. Where did you get them from?"
7. Put a load of wash in, and leave the laundromat.
8. Take off the clothes you are wearing and wash them while you wait - naked.
9. Try to see if you can fit into a washing machine.