Name 10 things you shouldn't do with holiday wrapping paper:
1. Wrap your pet to see how cute he'd look.
2. Use it all year round as birthday wrap.
3. Try to re-use it after a child has ripped it open.
4. Throw it in the trash because it is recyclable.
5. Reuse it every year until you can't tell who it's for because there are 3 names on it.
6. Try to make a holiday outfit out of it.
7. Give it as a gift.
8. Store it outside.
9. Lean it against the wood stove.
10. Make giant origami cranes
Name 10 things you shouldn't put whipped cream on: