Photobabe -- thanks for reviving this thread!!
Name 10 things you shouldn't say to a pastor at his farewell party:
1. Maybe your next congregation will like you better.
2. I sure hope your successor is a bit more understanding.
3. I'm going to miss my Sunday morning naps.
4. From what internet site did you copy your sermons?
5. Maybe now we will attract some new members.
6. Rumor has it you're going to a very small congregation.
7. So, are you going to try a new career as a shoe salesman?
8. It's really too bad you cheated on your wife.