Name 10 things you shouldn't say to Wal-mart customer service when you're returning something:
1. I got so many compliments on this dress when I wore it to my sister's party, my nephew's wedding, and the auxillary luncheon.
2. I only wore this underwear one time.
3. "Whaddaya mean, the bar code doesn't scan? Surely your system can handle items bought 5 years ago, and no, I don't have a receipt."
4. I told my sister "no Wal-Mart crap", but does she listen? No!
5. Could your line be any longer???
6. I didn't get this here, but the other store won't let me return it.
7. I bought it on sale. But I don't have my receipt so can I get full price back?