Name 10 things you shouldn't say at a job interview
1. You'll be sorry if I don't get this job
2. I hope you don't mind, I brought my 4 children with me
3. My parole officer thinks this job is right up my alley!
4. You don't do background checks, do you?
5. I don't get up before noon. Is that a problem?
6. I'm completely unqualified for the position, but I am a fast study.
7. "So," I say with my arms folded on the desk, and my chin on my hands and big goofy smile on my face looking up at him, "what's your sign?"
8. I don't have a drinking problem. It dosn't count if it's in a coffee cup.