Name 10 requests you shouldn't make at a restaurant:
1. "I'd like a rubber band sandwich and make it snappy".....I actually heard someone say this to a waitress.
2. Last year a bunch of us went to an upscale Italian restaurant and our friend's daughter requested a grilled cheese sandwich. The manager came over and suggested we go to Olive Garden. So, I guess grilled cheese sandwiches at fancy places.
That's terrible Romantic!
3. (From an adult) Can I order off the kid's menu for myself?
4. Can I have a free birthday dessert even though it's not my birthday?
5. Can I use my friend's id to order drinks?