10 Things You Shouldn't Do/Say at the Dept of Motor Vehicles (DMV):
1. Ask the driving instructor if it's okay that you had one little drink to calm your nerves
2. Come in with dark glasses and a white cane and bump into people asking where you have to stand in line to renew your driver's license.
3. Tell them you don't want the photo to look like your post office mug shot.
4. Ask if you can have another license, since the ^&$*$#& cops took yours.
5. Say loudly in line "I hope they give me a license THIS time."