Ten things you shouldn't do while waiting in a doctor's office lobby:
1. Pick the dirt out of your toenails with your keys. (Seriously, I used to work at a doctor's office and almost puked when I saw someone do this.)
2. Keep exposing your pus oozing sore for everyone to see. ( I saw a guy doing this once)
3. If you're sitting next to a pregnant lady, proceed to tell her about all the horrors of long labor and excrutiating pain you experienced when you gave birth.
4. Get nervous. (They had to re-take my blood pressure once because as a kid; the word "shot" gave me the creeps)
5. Ask the receptionist (loud enough for the entire room to hear): "Are you gonna call Homeland Security to report this or should I?", then cough loudly and spit something into a kleenex.