10 things you should never do/say when using a public bathroom stall
1. Offer to play rock/paper/scissors with the occupant in the next stall.
2. Sing "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is!" loudly.
3. Touch anything without having a barrier between you and it! eewwww.........!
4. Look under the stall when you know someone is there.
5. Glance over the stall and scream "God almighty, I've never seen one so small! (in reference to the size of the stall, of course! )
6. Ask, "Who does Number Two work for?" (a la Austin Powers )