Name 10 things you shouldn't do or say if you're a judge on an important case.
1. "So yeah, what is the case about again?" (after a week of testimony)
2. "OK send in the next scumbag"
3. "Can we hurry this up, I have a golf tee time to get to."
4. Zzzzzzz *snorks* Wh-what? Did I missed anything? *Yawns* Zzzzzz
5. Tell the attractive defense attorney "I wanna see you in my chambers ... if you know what I mean" (wink-wink)
6. *plays PSP* "Hold on a second, I'm about to beat my high score! Grrr... You messed me up with your talking!"
7. After carefully weighing all the facts of this case, my verdict for the defendant is that he is GUILTY --- of being INNOCENT! You're free to go.
8. Drink from a brown paper bag during the trial.
9. Have a carnival strongman contraption on the bench where you hit the gavel and try to ring the bell.
10. "When this is all over, can I get your autograph, Mr. Simpson? I am a big fan!"
I haven't read very much of this thread, so if someone wants to jump in with a suggestion that hasn't been done lately. . . .