+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do

Name 10 things you shouldn't do or say if you're a judge on an important case.

1. "So yeah, what is the case about again?" (after a week of testimony)
    2. "OK send in the next scumbag"
    3. "Can we hurry this up, I have a golf tee time to get to."
    4. Zzzzzzz *snorks* Wh-what? Did I missed anything? *Yawns* Zzzzzz
    5. Tell the attractive defense attorney "I wanna see you in my chambers ... if you know what I mean" (wink-wink)
    6. *plays PSP* "Hold on a second, I'm about to beat my high score! Grrr... You messed me up with your talking!"
    7. After carefully weighing all the facts of this case, my verdict for the defendant is that he is GUILTY --- of being INNOCENT! You're free to go.
    8. Drink from a brown paper bag during the trial.
    9. Have a carnival strongman contraption on the bench where you hit the gavel and try to ring the bell.
    10. "When this is all over, can I get your autograph, Mr. Simpson? I am a big fan!"

I haven't read very much of this thread, so if someone wants to jump in with a suggestion that hasn't been done lately. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by anemone
    I haven't read very much of this thread, so if someone wants to jump in with a suggestion that hasn't been done lately. . . .
    I'll keep things rolling ...

Name 10 things you shouldn't do during an on-camera interview with a news reporter.

1. Re-enact how you lost your left hand in the crocodile exhibit at the zoo by demonstrating with your right hand and the same croc.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Name 10 things you shouldn't do during an on-camera interview with a news reporter.

1. Re-enact how you lost your left hand in the crocodile exhibit at the zoo by demonstrating with your right hand and the same croc.
    2. Pick your nose and scratch your balls at the same time
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

3. FART!

3. FART!
    4. Stare at the female reporter's breasts.

3. FART!
    5. Say "hello" to everyone you know
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

3. FART!
    6. Stare directly at the camera and say nothing.

Tada

3. FART!
    7. "Cool! I'm on TV!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

3. FART!
    7. "Cool! I'm on TV!"
    8. Mimic the interviewers every word while they're saying it. With an annoying voice.
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-23-2005 at 03:38 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

3. FART!
    7. "Cool! I'm on TV!"
    8. Mimic the interviewers every word while they're saying it. With an annoying voice.
    9. Use the on-air time to tell your significant other that you're leaving them

+ Reply to Thread