+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do

Name ten things you should never say to your in-laws (even though you're thinking it):

1. What are you doing here at 3 a.m., alive - (looking into driveway) - wait a minute I thought you guys always used the lexus - YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU PERFER THE LEXUS!
    2. Thanks for giving me this Thanksgiving turkey that tastes like wood along with the lumpiest gravy I've ever had, mmmm.
    3. Your son is such an @ss! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it.
    4. I really enjoy having to unclog the toilet after every time you visit. Stop taking that damn laxative!
    5. Here, I made you an extra key. Stop by whenever you feel like it.
    6. You know, your son is really good in the bedroom, you should be proud.
    7. I'd love to give you grandchildren, but your gene pool has me a bit scared.
    8. Can we move in with you guys for a little while?
    9. GO HOME, just shut up and GO HOME!
    10. I remember our first date when we made out in your parent's bed -- d'oh!

Name 10 things you shouldn't do or say while stuck in rush hour traffic:

1. Give yourself a sponge bath.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar

2. Ram the car in front of you and scream, "CAN WE GET A MOVE ON!?!"

3. Get out of the car, and yell, while gesticulating wildly at the police officer who's blocking traffic.

3. Get out of the car, and yell, while gesticulating wildly at the police officer who's blocking traffic.
    4. Leave the car running in the middle of the street while you run into Starbucks.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Name ten things you shouldn't do or say while stuck in rush hour traffic:

2. Ram the car in front of you and scream, "CAN'T WE GET A MOVE ON!?!"
    4. Leave the car running in the middle of the street while you run into Starbucks.
    5. Try to rally those around you into a spirited run of "99 bottles of beer on the wall" (not sure if that's a "should" or a "shouldn't").
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

5. Try to rally those around you into a spirited run of "99 bottles of beer on the wall" (not sure if that's a "should" or a "shouldn't").
    6. Let the dog out of the car to pee on the tire of the vehicle in the next lane.

6. Let the dog out of the car to pee on the tire of the vehicle in the next lane.
    7. Load your shotgun

7. Load your shotgun
    8. Roll your window down, blare your favorite song as loud as you can, and sing along loudly with it, off-key. And pretend your singing into a microphone while you're doing it.

7. Load your shotgun
    8. Roll your window down, blare your favorite song as loud as you can, and sing along loudly with it, off-key. And pretend your singing into a microphone while you're doing it.
    9. Start masturbating. Or, worse, finish masturbating.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

1. Give your self a sponge bath.
    5. Try to rally those around into a spirited run of "99 bottles of beer on the wall" (not sure if that's a "should" or a shouldn't")
    6. Let the dog out of the car to pee on the tire of the vehicale in the next lane.
    7. Load your shot gun.
    8. Roll your window down, blare your favorite song as loud as you can, and sing along loudly with it, off-key. And pretend you're singing into a microphone while doing it.
    9. Start masturbating. Or, worse, finish masturbating.
    10.Lastly, never ever discount the wisdom of the above answer number nine.

Name ten things you would do if money were no object:

1. Go to the moon.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread