Name ten things you should never say to your in-laws (even though you're thinking it):
1. What are you doing here at 3 a.m., alive - (looking into driveway) - wait a minute I thought you guys always used the lexus - YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU PERFER THE LEXUS!
2. Thanks for giving me this Thanksgiving turkey that tastes like wood along with the lumpiest gravy I've ever had, mmmm.
3. Your son is such an @ss! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree now does it.
4. I really enjoy having to unclog the toilet after every time you visit. Stop taking that damn laxative!
5. Here, I made you an extra key. Stop by whenever you feel like it.
6. You know, your son is really good in the bedroom, you should be proud.
7. I'd love to give you grandchildren, but your gene pool has me a bit scared.
8. Can we move in with you guys for a little while?
9. GO HOME, just shut up and GO HOME!
10. I remember our first date when we made out in your parent's bed -- d'oh!
Name 10 things you shouldn't do or say while stuck in rush hour traffic:
1. Give yourself a sponge bath.