Name 10 things you shouldn't do in a department store changing room.
1. Ask the person in the next cubicle if they can spare some toilet paper.
2. Give birth
3. Take a cell phone call and talk REALLY loudly
4. Lock yourself out and then crawl underneath the door.
5. Make a lot of shuffling noises, fake orgasm scream & then walk out alone.
6. Scream out to the person in the next stall, "If you show me yours, I will show you mine!"
7. Barge into occupied dressing rooms without knocking and start undressing as if the other occupant wasn't even in there as they stand there with their mouth hanging open.
^I hate dressing room doors that don't have locks arrgh. People, when a door is closed...KNOCK! What planet were you raised on?! lol