10 Things you shouldn't do at a wedding:
1. Gush to others about how good/bad the bride/groom is in bed
2. Get roaring drunk before the cake is cut
3. Tell the bride that you and her husband have had sex for years (esp if you're a guy )
4. Wear an over the top outfit to one-up the bride (or groom)
5. Get drunk and hang all over the groom and end up in every single picture of him with his new bride.
6. Hog the microphone pretending you can sing. (no not me)
7. Talk about past lovers in a speech, especially saying "I always thought she/he'd end up with..."
8. Announce loudly that the groom is sooooo lucky to have a nice piece of.....
9. Throw Rice-a-Roni at the happy couple.
10. Make it your obligation to stuff the cake in the bride's face in place of the groom.
Things you shouldn't say after receiving a gift:
1. O wow.... I think I've seen one of these at the dollar store.