Ten things you shouldn't pack in your luggage - for air travel.
1. Your favorite Samarai Sword collection.
2. Your favorite anything. (they'll lose it)
3. Personal massagers - nuff said
4. A nail clipper (just another thing they will want to confiscate)
5. Scissors for Crafts on the Plane (my sister tried it with massive shears HA)
6. Rubber knives for practice in martial arts. My husband did this, and they didn't like it, they liked it even less when he told them he was planning to stab rubber people with them.
7. Your copy of "How to make a bomb for dummies" book