Name 10 things you shouldn't say when giving a toast to newlyweds.
1. "And to my new daughter-in-law who has the audacity to wear white, again...."
2. "*DIL* You ALMOST made your goal weight! the shawl completely hides your upper arms"
3. "Love isn't like looking through rose-colored glasses".
4. "I remember when Jenny use to be my little Jimmy...what? You haven't told him yet?"
5. "May this marriage be better than all of your previous ones combined!"
6. May your children be blessed with your mother's intelligence and not your father's fat head! (sorry but, this happened) wasn't pretty)
7. "Love is blind and apparently so is the groom."