+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 745 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122522 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    10 things you shouldn't do at christmas time.

1. Debate the difference between Christmas and Xmas....
    2. Argue about whose religion is RIGHT
    3. Open everyone's gifts and complain about all the cheapskates.
    4. Give mass amounts of boiled tofu to everyone as their only meal (sorry all tofu lovers, but can't stand it without seasoning)
    5. Expect EVERYBODY to think that KidStuff is widely valued ( and I REALLY like kids!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

4. Give mass amounts of boiled tofu to everyone as their only meal (sorry all tofu lovers, but can't stand it without seasoning)
    5. Expect EVERYBODY to think that KidStuff is widely valued ( and I REALLY like kids!)
    6. Say "This present better beat last years, a wallet? What the hell were you thinking?"

6. Say "This present better beat last years, a wallet? What the hell were you thinking?"
    7. Say, "Grandma? Well this is a surprise. I thought you were dead."
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

8. Save shopping time by recycling the gifts you got last year.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Dex

8. Save shopping time by recycling the gifts you got last year.
    9. Have a karaoke session of christmas carols
    10. Say, "I need the receipt to return this right? I don't suppose you kept it?"

10 things you shouldn't do when you go christmas shopping
    1. Do a war-cry (complete with chest-thumping) and launch yourself into the bargain bin

1. Do a war-cry (complete with chest-thumping) and launch yourself into the bargain bin
    2. Wait until December 24th, place yourself in a very long line and yell "Crazy lady, coming through!"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    2. Wait until December 24th, place yourself in a very long line and yell "Crazy lady, coming through!"
    3. steal stuff.

Dex
    3. steal stuff.
    4. Fight with a kid over the last Star Wars action figurine which you had intended to buy for yourself.

3. steal stuff.
    4. Fight with a kid over the last Star Wars action figurine which you had intended to buy for yourself.
    5. Worry about Santa Claus's need for Preparation H.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

3. steal stuff.
    5. Worry about Santa Claus's need for Preparation H.
    6. Wait on a long line with a lot of items only to find that you don't have your wallet.

+ Reply to Thread