10 things you shouldn't do at a job interview
1. walk in and ''high five'' your interviewer!
2. show up late
3. chew gum
5. lie on your resume
6. Act bored and fiddle or nose thru things on the interviewer's desk
7. Ask how long untill you get a promotion.
8. Ask the interviewer, "What kind of stupid question is that?"
9. Answer your cell phone (actually, you shouldn't even leave it on!)
10. Tell about all the OSHA violations you "found" at your other job.
List 10 things that God (or whomever/whatever you believe in) would say to us if he could.