10 things you shouldn't say to your boss if you want that raise:
1. Some broad's on the phone for you. (One of Maveno's personal faves of mine.)
2. Show your palm to the boss and say "Talk to the hand".
3. "I can close my eyes, spin around a few times and point in whatever direction I stop at and enjoy working there, better than working for you". Then smile.
4. "The Voices in my head tell me I need to get another job."
5. "You suck and that's sad."
6. I have no respect for you.
7. "Mr. Trump, I was hit on the head by a piece of cee-ment and my head is killing me...I need to stop for lunch"
8. I need a raise sir, I'm going out with this lovely lady, looks exactly like your wife sir, eyes, heigh, body, hair, smell....heck her name's the same also.
9. Just wait right there a minute while I finish this private phone call, as I want to talk to you.