10 Things you should never say to a judge.
1. You look pretty sexy in that robe
2. Pssssst...I'll slip you a couple of Benjamins if you dismiss this case.
3. If you put me in prison, you'll regret it.
4. 'Hey, aren't you the same guy who judged my previous sexual harressment case?'
5. 'You wearing anything under that?'
6. It's people like you that make me evade my taxes.
7. Hey, Didn't I do a lap dance for you the other night at the bar? Thanks for that Big tip.
8. Quote a scene from "And Justice For All" that starred Al Pacino, Ya Know the "You're Outta Order" scene
9. My Name is Gotti, John Gotti. Badabing, badaboom. Your name is????
10. You better gimme some slack I got "friends" out there
10 things you shouldn't say to God
1. "I see dead people"