+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 743 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: 10 Things You Shouldn't Do

10 Things you shouldn't do when posting on FORT

1. Post secret company information because you got the screens mixed up while working.
    2. Anything that may piss John off! >>>LOL
    3. Post hot men or women, who look nothing like your SO, while he/she watches
    4. Ignore the rules

FORT Fogey

1. Post secret company information because you got the screens mixed up while working.
    4. Ignore the rules
    5. Never forget to count to 10 before responding to a poster who may have said something nasty about one of your posts or one of your friends posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. (Even if it sucks LOL)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

4. Ignore the rules
    5. Never forget to count to 10 before responding to a poster who may have said something nasty about one of your posts or one of your friends posts. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. (Even if it sucks LOL)
    6. .....And Puh-Leeze Don't piss off the hosts/monitors/or whatever they are called!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

4. Ignore the rules
    6. Post while hungry because you don't know what you're doing. (Snickers commercial)

FORT Fogey

4. Ignore the rules
    6. .....And Puh-Leeze Don't piss off the hosts/monitors/or whatever they are called!!!!
    7. Post while hungry because you don't know what you're doing. (Snickers commercial)
    8. Skip over another's person's post and post out of turn (even if innocently so)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

4. Ignore the rules
    7. Post while hungry because you don't know what you're doing. (Snickers commercial)
    8. Skip over another's person's post and post out of turn (even if innocently so)>>>>whooopsandsorry............gee z.lightenup.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    whooopsandsorry............gee z.lightenup.
    Actually, it was Eldee who skipped over you. She and I are friends so I was sending a friendly jibe her way since she usually points out when I skip over someone and teases me about it. I am sure she understood the meaning of my post and took it good naturedly. So no lightening up needs to be initiated in this case.

It's all good my FORT buddies. Daddio and I are FORT friends. I must have hit my enter key just after prhoshay did.

4. Ignore the rules
    8. Skip over another's person's post and post out of turn (even if innocently so)
    9. Strip with a video camera linked to the FORT.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee

9. Strip with a video camera linked to the FORT.
    Is this an homage to an actual event that has taken place in the past by a FORT member? (Daddio asks breathlessly and hopefully)

If so, what thread is it in. LOL

+ Reply to Thread