+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: Movie Trivia

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MHayes62
    Another Hint

There have been many mathmatical theories/formulas created by people in response to a math question posed during this movie.
    Stargate?

I think we need more hints (unless of course Stargate is correct)
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

The sound of the horses was made by banging two coconuts together.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

Bring out yer dead!
    -- Unknown

I'm not Dead. I feel fine.

Correct Zaius.

The math hint was about disscussions of the ability of different breeds of swallow, thier carrying capacity, wind speed, ect. To try and prove or disprove whether it would be capable of carrying a coconut.

You are up Zaius
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

I really like the cryptic format because it talks about more about the nuances and the little details you noticed/enjoyed about the movie. Of course it's pretty darn hard to guess if the movie is not well known, so I'm glad we're keeping to the better known movies for this format. Having said that, I really hope you've seen this movie, because everyone I know has seen it, and I assume it to be reasonably "known."

In this movie:

- a character mumbles throughout the movie

- that character gets his revenge at the end of the movie.
    -- Unknown

More hints:

- "pieces of flair"

- the mumbling character exacts his revenge by setting a fire.
    -- Unknown

Office Space?

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner!
    -- Unknown

What was the first animated movie by a company other than disney (or pixar) to gross over 100 million in US theaters

+ Reply to Thread